Zip Line in Samaná, El Valle plus a Lunch on the beach. Come with us and visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean 12 lines, 13 stations and More than 7,400 feet of cable. Gear up and follow your guides over twelve ziplining platforms riding across lines up to 1,000 feet (304 meters) while taking in aerial landscape views.
After this experience, you will get your time on the beach plus local lunch on the beach.
- Includes buffet lunch on the beach
- Zipline in the tropical forest and get landscape views
- The guide provides instruction and Supervision
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Buffet lunch on the beach
- Zipline Tour
- Coffee and Cacao tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Drinks
Departure & Return
The traveler will get a meeting point after the Reservation Process. Tours start and Finished in our meeting points.
What To Expect?
Get your tickets for visiting the Zipline el Valle in Samaná plus a wonderful lunch and beach time on El Valle Beach.
When we get all types of equipment required for your safety ( Harness, helmets, etc) the action start hiking a little be by the humid forest of Coconuts and Cacaos from Samaná.
The tour, organized by “Booking Adventures” starts at the meeting point set with the Tour Guide. With a cottage of the area, where they receive the guests with a tasting of chocolate and organic coffee and a shot of Mamajuana as well. The excitement begins at the time the Zip-Line guides start to put the entire regulatory equipment to each Zipliner and explaining steps by steps what to do at the Zip Line. Dual harness safety helmets will be required to use … the adrenaline starts to take effect, sweats and even reefing to see the distance of the first jump. Wait and be engaged in the “security line” on the steel cable and so it’s time to free your body, experience the sensation of flying, fly from platform to platform and enjoy the air with a privileged view of the lush, ancient and tropical mountains.
Booking Adventures, Zip-Line el Valle is composed of 12 platforms interconnected by three steel cables for a total of 7,400 feet of cables, which support 13 thousand pounds each, where adventurers slide departing from the first platform inspired by a pirate ship and a distance of 1,000 feet from the second platform, at a height of over 400 feet. Pirouette, shout of excitement or just distract the eye at an angle of 360 degrees around, discovering the most exuberant tropical forest that grows in the heart of the mountains.
Getting on the Cables for many stations and finishing at El Valle beach. This beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Samaná and usually there are not many people visiting around.
Lunch at the beach and you can stay as long you want swimming around. Frite fish and Tostones are offered! If you are Vegan we also can set some food for you.
What you should bring?
- Repellent buds
- Comfortable pants
- Hiking shoes for forest
- Sandals to the beach
- Swimming wear
Hotel pick-up is not offered for this tour.
Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/Excursion departure time, we can arrangements hotel pick-up with extra Charges. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local Tour guide to organize pick-up arrangements.
Additional Info Confirmation
- Tickets are the Receipt after paying this Tour. You can show the payment on your phone.
- Meeting Point Will be received After the Reservation Process.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must weight at least 45 lbs.
- No weight maximum but the harnesses must fit your body. (size 54 waist max.)
- You can Zip double, with kids or with your someone special. Note: There is a 100-yard walk up a steep gravel hill to get to the first platform.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.