Transportation & Lunch Included
Los Haitises National Park Tour from Santo domingo. full Day Trip.
Los Haitises National Park Tour from Santo Domingo. Full Day Trip.
Los Haitises National Park Tour from Santo Domingo. Full Day Trip. Starting from your hotel at Santo Domingo, Boca Chica or Juan Dolio. We will drive to Samana bay where the Boat or Catamaran will be taken us To Los Haitises National Park. Visiting Mangroves, Caves, Pictographs and all the most beuty of Los Haitises national park with a local tour guide.
After this experience, you will get Back to Santo Domingo where we pick you up.
- Fees included
- Local Tour Guide in English or French
- Boat Trip
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Los Haitises Tour + Caves and Pictographs
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Drinks
Private Tour & Excursion Pricing from Santo Domingo:
*Kids age 10 and under travel free. (2 adult minimum)
- 2 people private Tour & Excursion: USD $210 per person
- 3 people private Tour & Excursion: USD $160 per person
- 4 people private Tour & Excursion: USD $130 per person
- 5 people private Tour & Excursion: USD $105 per person
- 6 people private Tour & Excursion: USD $100 per person
- 7 people private Tour & Excursion: USD $90 per person
- 8 people private Tour & Excursion: USD $80 per person
- 9 or more people Tour & Excursion: Contact us
*Excursion start a at the time that you set
Departure & Return
The traveler will get a meeting point after the Reservation Process. Tours start and Finish in your meeting points.
Los Haitises National Park from Santo Domingo
What To Expect?
Get your tickets for visiting Los Haitises National Park Tour from Santo Domingo. Full Day Trip. Starting from Santo Domingo in a confortable transfer to Samaná bay. transportation to port for onboard of a Boat or catamaran with a Local tour guide we visit Los Haitises, Sabana de la Mar side to Visit one of the most beautiful national parks of the Dominican Republic. Los Haitises National Park.
The tour, organized by “Booking Adventures” starts at the meeting point set with the Tour Guide. Come with Booking Adventures and start checking some bird-filled mangroves, rolling hills of lush vegetation and caves of Los Haitises National Park. Visiting Island with birds around. In the nesting season, we can even see the Pelecanos chicks on the nests. Getting more inside of the Rocky Islands and visiting the Caves with pictographs and petrographs from the indigenous people.
Through the mangroves and Land at the open San Lorenzo Bay, Sabana de la Mar from where you can photograph the rugged forest landscape. Look to the water to spot Manatees, crustaceans, and dolphins.
The national park’s name comes from its original inhabitants, the Taino Indians. In their language “Haitises” translates to highlands or Hills, a reference to the coastline’s steep geological formations with Limestones. Aventure deeper into the park to explore caves such as the Cueva San Gabriel, Cueva de la Arena, and Cueva de la Línea.
These Caves in the reserve were used as shelter by the Taino Indians and, later, by hiding pirates. Look for drawings by Indians that decorate some of the walls. After visiting Los Haitises National Park we will go back to Samana or Sabana de la mar to have lunch.
We will have a typical lunch, If you are vegan no worries we also have food for you!
After Lunch, we get back to Santo Domingo!!
In Case you will like this trip longer or Shorter we have these options:
What you should bring?
- Repellent buds
- Comfortable pants
- Hiking shoes for forest
- Sandals to the Spring areas.
- Swimming wear
Hotel pick-up is not offered for this tour.
Note: If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/Excursion departure time, we can arrangements hotel pick-up with extra Charges. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local Tour guide to organize pick-up arrangements.
Additional Info Confirmation
- Tickets are the Receipt after paying this Tour. You can show the payment on your phone.
- Meeting Point Will be received After the Reservation Process.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Funds will be lost if the reservation is canceled the same day of the trip.